Thursday, December 31, 2009

So Long and Thanks for the Fish

I have been a very bad blogger. Despite all of my excitement to start this blog and help others financially, I'm afraid I haven't been able to add much to the conversation at this point in time. You don't need another researched blog post on how to start an IRA. You also don't need price comparisons between using an electric washing machine or a gas one. If you would like to read about such topics I suggest you peruse through the "daily reads" links. They will help you in this arena. At this time, I feel a pull in another direction.

Why have all the posts been removed? Because although I haven't added much to the conversation I do feel I have added some unique topics. In particular: health care. I quit frankly have no desire to find my well written posts stolen elsewhere on the Internet.

Take care dear Internet and thanks for the fish!

No comments: